Monday, November 18, 2013

How many people have climbed Mt. Everest? by Katherine

I learned that many people have climbed Mt. Everest. Some have been successful and others have not. Different websites say that a different amount of people have climbed Mt. Everest. I have learned that 660 people and/or 2,700 individuals have climbed Mt. Everest. I have found out that 2700, 4000, 1500, or 1924 people have climbed Mt. Everest. I also learned that 142, 179, or 200 people have unsuccessfully climbed Mt. Everest. I think many different websites think a different amount of people have climbed Mt. Everest is because they haven't heard of certain people who have climbed Mt. Everest.  Since these numbers are low (in my opinion) I learned that not many people have had the chance to climb Mt Everest. Only a few people have had the chance to see beautiful views.

No comments:

Post a Comment